- - This online registration screen is intended for use of participants living in areas other than those of the seven APIC Steering Committee member-associations.
- - The seven APIC Steering Committee member associations’ areas are Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore and India. Applicants living in these areas should apply to their respective member-associations.
- ･ Japan (Japan Petrochemical Industry Association, JPCA）
- ･ Korea (Korean Petrochemical Industry Association, KPIA）
- ･ Taiwan (Petrochemical Industry Association of Taiwan, PIAT）
- ･ Malaysia (Malaysian Petrochemicals Association, MPA)
- ･ Thailand (Petrochemical Industry Club, Federation of Thai Industries, FTIPC)
- ･ Singapore (Singapore Chemical Industry Council Limited, SCIC)
- ･ India (Chemicals & Petrochemicals Manufacturers' Association, CPMA)
【Registration, Checking and Changing of registration】
- - New applications for registration and hotel accommodation should be made by clicking "Register from here".
- - After completing Registration, the newly registered participant will be sent a “Registration confirmation” email with a registration number.
- - Please keep your registration number handy because you will need it if you wish to check or change the details of your registration as well as for on-site registration.
- - Please keep your QR code handy, which you receive from “Registry confirmation” email, because you will need for on-site registration.
- - If you wish to check or change the details of your registration, please always do so through Checking or changing registration details. You cannot do this by telephone or email.
- - Registration and hotel application: Until Friday, April 7
JPY90,000 per person
Payment may be made using any of the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, AMEX.
- - Cancellations made later than 17:00 (Japan time), Friday, April 7 will be subject to a cancellation charge equivalent to the full registration fee.
Register from here
You can make a reservation from this system.
ID and Password will be included in the confirmation email sent after registration.